Post Convocation Master Determination/Verification

1. Head MASTER (1 point)
     ✓ Teens Missions International (TMI)

2. Post MASTER (9 points)
     ✓ Facebook - Osariemien Iyoha
     ✓ YouTube - Osas Iyoha
     ✓ Nairaland - KPPO
     ✓ Telegram - OSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N} IYOHA
     ✓ IMDb - Osas
     ✓ LinkedIn - Osas Iyoha
     ✓ Twitter - OSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N}
     ✓ NIPOST/EMS
     ✓ Blogger - Ah+KPPO+LO = Apollo 🌞 (i.e. Yeshua)

3. House MASTER (1 point)
     ✓ Temple OF Ah+KPPO+LO = Apollo 🌞

4. Colonial MASTER (1 point)
     ✓ Zenith Bank ATM

5. Martial Arts MASTER (3 points)
     ✓ Kungfu Panda PO (KPPO)
     ✓ King Priest Prophet Osas (KPPO)
     ✓ Jehovah Rapha*L

6. Phone MASTER (19 points)
     ✓ Siemens
     ✓ Trium
     ✓ Sony
     ✓ Panasonic
     ✓ Nokia
     ✓ Nokia (KPMG)
     ✓ Sony Ericsson w300i (Joyce)
     ✓ Nokia 1208
     ✓ Techno
     ✓ BlackBerry 9320 Curve 7 (Majesty)
     ✓ Infinix X500 Race Eagle (Excalibur)
     ✓ Infinix X5516B Smart 3 (Brisingr)
     ✓ Phone
     ✓ Phoney?
     ✓ PhonΓ©[tics]?
     ✓ Phunney?
     ✓ Funny?
     ✓ The O (Fiery blue)
     ✓ YaHWeH {N}issi

7. OR MASTER (7 points)
     ✓ M.Sc. Operations Research (OR)
     ✓ Alternative
     ✓ Gemini Tw[a]in
     ✓ Castor and Pollux
     ✓ Artemis & Apollo
     ✓ Training OR Recruitment
     ✓ {N}



#MasterYOda[?]
#MasterOSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N}
#LordRayden
#Matthew6:24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider The Weight

The Truth/Facts About The 'Sun/Son OF God' Marital Destiny Impasse

ComPooTa