THEORY OF NAMES

1. No Name [Labelless]: Where The individual has no name at all but perhaps can be described. e.g. "I AM THAT I AM"

2. Numbers [Digits]: Where individuals are named after digits. e.g. 1 (Wan)

3. AlphaBet 'X' [Character]: Where the individual's name is one of the alphabets. e.g. "L O. I M U." (i.e. "Hello. I am you.")

4. 'Foundation' X [Layers]: Where a certain thing/concept is personified by the individual. e.g. "Hello Me. I am Manners. Have you seen Trouble?" (i.e. Individuals whose names are Me, Manners & Trouble)

5. 'Random Variable' X [Identity]: Where X is a randomly assigned name to an individual usually by the birth parent(s) of that individual. e.g. "...and he called his name JESUS."

6. X = x [Equality/Equivalency]: Where individuals bearing the same name are the same. e.g. Abraham = Ibrahim

7. F(x) [Meaning/Definition]: Where individuals whose names mean the same thing are the same. e.g. "Thanks" = Okpe = Ope

#What'sInAname?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider The Weight

The Truth/Facts About The 'Sun/Son OF God' Marital Destiny Impasse

ComPooTa