What A Patented OSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N}® Might Mean
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
• Osa (i.e. God)
✓ As one who is from God
✓ As One Who Is God
• Osas (i.e. OSA['s])
✓ As one who belongs to God
✓ As One Who Is A 'Single-Plural' God
• Osareme (i.e. no eyes (I)(I), no {N})
✓ As One 'blind' of His 'God-rootedness'
✓ As One ignorant of His 'twiness'
• Osarieme (i.e. OSAR(I)EME)
✓ As one aware of his 'God-sentedness'
✓ As One partially aware of His 'God-sourcedness'
• Osariemien (i.e. OSAR(I)EM(I)E{N})
✓ As One aware of His 'Godness'
✓ As One aware of His 'God-pair'
• OSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N} (i.e. ® OR Master)
✓ As One A Master OF Operations Research (OR)
✓ As The O (Theo) in E=LO+HI+YM (Male Second Person OF The Holy Trinity)
#OSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N}©Certified
#YaHWeH{N}issi
#June14,1982
#Questar_92299
✓ As One Who Is God
• Osas (i.e. OSA['s])
✓ As one who belongs to God
✓ As One Who Is A 'Single-Plural' God
• Osareme (i.e. no eyes (I)(I), no {N})
✓ As One 'blind' of His 'God-rootedness'
✓ As One ignorant of His 'twiness'
• Osarieme (i.e. OSAR(I)EME)
✓ As one aware of his 'God-sentedness'
✓ As One partially aware of His 'God-sourcedness'
• Osariemien (i.e. OSAR(I)EM(I)E{N})
✓ As One aware of His 'Godness'
✓ As One aware of His 'God-pair'
• OSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N} (i.e. ® OR Master)
✓ As One A Master OF Operations Research (OR)
✓ As The O (Theo) in E=LO+HI+YM (Male Second Person OF The Holy Trinity)
#OSA['s]R(I)EM(I)E{N}©
#YaHWeH{N}issi
#June14,1982
#Questar_92299
Comments
Post a Comment